Current day property owners are very particular about the way their property looks; and this isn’t just with reference to the interior spaces of their home, but the outdoor ones too. When you have beautiful and attractive gardens and yards, it adds to the overall ambience of your home. The one popular outdoor feature that our clients across Gladwyne, Philadelphia, Bryn Mawr, Villanova, Wayne and Plymouth Meeting, are opting for are outdoor kitchens.
Outdoor Kitchens and Fireplaces
This installation is aesthetically appealing and functional, creating a leisure and entertainment zone where you can relax with friends and family. Over the years we have noticed that many homeowners in Blue Bell, Ambler and Fort Washington have started showing an interest in building fireplaces too. These concrete or brick fireplaces may be added to the outdoor kitchens or could be standalone features in an open-to-the-air, semi-enclosed or completely enclosed section of the yard.
Outdoor Kitchens - Aspects We Keep In ViewJM Patios is a company that has been operating in this space for a number of years and knows that when it comes to creating leisure zones in outdoor spaces some basic factors have to be kept in view, such as:
- The first thing we do is check how much space is available and where it is
- We then understand what your ideas and preferences are
- The architectural styling of the house will be kept in view
- Existing materials in the landscaping and home structure will be made note of
- Light fittings and appliance requirements will also be made note of – in addition to stoves, many clients like to add pizza ovens and fire pit installations to the exterior kitchen space
- We also check whether you want a wood burning, natural gas or propane fuel option. This holds true for fire pit and fireplace installations
- If you choose gas as a fuel option, we will have to take the plumbing installation into consideration and the line will have to be run from your home to the outdoor kitchen space
We take a very detailed view of designing and installing these elements and spaces and ensure that there is optimum movement flow, function and longevity. This is why we never compromise on the quality of materials, workmanship and the meticulous approach we adopt in every project we take up. We are the experts that leave no stone un turned to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with the final product.
Perfectly Finished Outdoor SpacesEvery feature will be finished to perfection so you get a stunning outdoor living space that will add value to and complement the look of your property. Many of our clients like to have in built seating in the half-height walls we construct to demarcate the kitchen space. These walls could be clad with natural stone veneers, or the walls themselves could be made of natural stone.
We also recommend that hardwearing Cambridge Pavers, EP Henry, or Techo Bloc paver stones be used for the outdoor kitchen flooring installation. When you opt for these strong, high quality products, it ensures your kitchen will last for a long time without any trouble. For additional information about outdoor kitchens, wood burning firepits and fireplaces, call JM Patios at 610-756-7781. You can connect with us via the online form on our site too.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Counties in PA: